Divatcsarnok (Fashion Hall) is a department store in the VI. district in Budapest. It is located on the boulevard Andrássy út 39 between State Opera and Oktogon. The original store was built in 1882 by architect Gusztáv Petschacher, but burned down in 1903. The house was rebuilt to the plans of architect Zsigmond Sziklai and reopened in 1911. The building is renowned for its glass-covered courtyard and the beautiful staircase. In the back of the building a ballroom with frescoes by Károly Lotz has been preserved .